If you have nally decided to start your own business, or
if you have done that and are ready for the next step, we know that suf cient economic support is needed to set
up or grow a company. This is why the Department for Economic Development (SEDEC), through the Financial System of Aguascalientes (SIFIA), is offering entrepreneurs and business owners the best credits in the market. They have the lowest interest rates and ask for the fewest requirements.
Five types of nancing are being offered at present:
1. Social Economy. Sums of up to 50 thousand pesos, a 11.25% annual interest rate, and credit periods of up to 4 years.
2. Entrepreneur. Sums of up to 200 thousand pesos, a 8.25% annual interest rate, and credit periods of up to 5 years.
3. SMEs. It offers sums of up to 1 million pesos, a 8.25% annual interest rate, and credit periods of up to 5 years.
4. Business. Sums of up to 5 million pesos per project, an 7.75% interest rate, and credit periods of up to
5. Strategic Sectors. Sums of up to 10 million pesos per project, an 7.75% interest rate, and credit periods of up to 5 years.
or those who have only recently entered the entrepreneurial sector, the clauses and terminology of these programs can be overwhelming.
We go over the most important requirements for obtaining SIFIA credits: guarantees.
1. Natural guarantee. This implies submitting original invoice of material assets of the credit application. It says with SIFIA until credit is paid.
2. Pledge. This guarantee is additional to the natural guarantee. It must be easy to commercialize. Vehicles are a common pledge for this type of guarantee. If this were the case, the car’s value is estimated based on the EBC vehicle valuation book.
3. Mortgage. This is real estate, like houses, business premises, apartments, warehouses, etc. Its value must cover the minimum proportion speci ed for each program. To be accepted,
the estate must be unencumbered and free of nancial claims against it.
4. Liquidity guarantee. It may become cash in
the short term without losing value. SIFIA may accept liquid resources of different sources to complement or substitute, partially or in full, the guarantee demanded from bene ciaries and the relation of its worth against the credit requested.
5. Mixed guarantees. For obtaining a SIFIA credit, up to three types of guarantee may be used that account for the loan total in programs that consider different rates, depending on the type of guarantee.
To apply for one of these credits, SIFIA offers direct attention at Av. Las Americas 401, ground floor, or at si firstname.lastname@example.org.